Dark circles around the eyes/causes and solutions:
- Stress or depression: Stress or depression causes our face to change, we already have more facial wrinkles, dead face and dark circles under the eyes show you that there is a great deal of stress. Below, try to see a psychiatrist as soon as possible, after which the onset of other serious illnesses can lead to stress.
- Lack of vitamins: You will probably eat regularly every day. But don’t eat foods that your body needs, such as if you eat the same foods over and over again every day, while your body needs all kinds of foods, vegetables, and fruits, so be on your food list. Make changes every week and enjoy all kinds of fruits and vegetables.
- Less sleep: Less sleep has a negative effect on the whole human body and it is also said that persistent lack of sleep or insomnia is the cause of Alzheimer’s disease. Heroin) increases the risk of disease.
Getting 8 hours of sleep a night is essential for relaxation of mind and start of the next day.
- Anemia: If your diet is not right, and dark spots appear around your eyes in the near future, it indicates that your body is suffering from anemia, which is the most common cause of anemia. First of all, you should go to the doctor, and then change your diet, for example: eat a pomegranate, cherry, pan or liver, which will meet your body’s needs as soon as possible.
- Kidney problems (kidney disease): When the human body is dehydrated, and the kidneys are not able to function properly, black spots appear around our eyes.
Get rid of dark circles under the eyes with the help of almond oil. Before going to bed at night, you can massage almond oil on the delicate skin of your eyes and wash it off with warm water in the morning. , If you do this for a long time, you will surely ignore God with eye circles forever.
Cucumbers can also remove eye circles, you can create a cucumber ring and put it on your eyes for 5 minutes. Get rid of dark circles forever by repeating this process over and over again.
Mix the eggplant tomato effect on the dark circles of the eyes, with tomato and lemon water and leave it on the skin of the eyes for ten minutes then wash it off with cold water.
ـ Potatoes also have a positive effect on dark circles under the eyes. Potatoes are rich in enzymes, calcium, and starch, which in addition to brightening the skin, also lead to the elimination of acne. With all these benefits you can make a potato ring and put it on the skin of the eyes for ten minutes then wash it off with cold water.