The most runs player in the history of the Indian IPL
There are three rounds of Indian IPL, with Rajasthan in the first round, Deccan Chargers in the second round, Chinese Super Kings in the third round, Chinese Super Kings in the fourth round, Kolkata in the fifth round, and Kolkata in the sixth round. Mumbai, Kolkata in the seventh round, Mumbai in the eighth round, Hyderabad in the ninth round, Mumbai in the tenth round, Chinese Super Kings in the eleventh round, Mumbai in the twelfth round, and Mumbai in the thirteenth round have also won the championship.
The 14th round of the league is scheduled to start on April 9 between eight teams, with Sunrisers Hyderabad picking three Afghans, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, and Mujeeb Zadran.
The most run-scoring player in the history of the Indian IPL
- Virat Kohli; has scored 5878 runs in 182 matches.
- Suresh Rana; has made 5368 runs in 189 games.
- David Warner; has made 5254 runs in 189 games.
- Rohit Sharma has made 5230 runs in 195 games.
- Shikhar Dawan has scored 5197 runs in 175 matches.
- AB Devilliers; has scored 4849 runs in 156 matches.
- Chris Gayle; has scored 4772 runs in 131 matches.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni; has scored 4632 runs in 182 matches.
- Robin Otapa; has scored 4607 runs in 182 matches.
- Gautam Gambhir; has made 4217 runs in 152 games.
Related Post: Rashid Khan