When new businesses are started on the basis of unique or justifiable ideas on a large and small scale, they can be called a start-up business. Investigating and recognizing the needs, as well as their proper attention and supply, is one of the factors in the emergence of startups. To start a startup, it is necessary to pay attention to a number of things. If you are looking for what a startup is and how to start a startup, join us.
What is a startup?
Startups are start-ups with big and different goals. Given that startups have often emerged in the field of technology and information technology in recent years, startups are mistakenly limited to this field. It should be noted that any business that has basic factors related to startups is a startup and falls into this area. The set of startup invoices and instructions are:
- Start-up business based on new or effective ideas
- Evolution based on study and research
- Designed based on the needs of the audience
- Entrepreneurship and business development
- Increase productivity and minimize manpower
- Better justification and response to demands
- Provide different solutions or services with different processes
- Based on scientific and research projects
Start-ups are usually somewhat risky because they offer different or proprietary services and solutions. If the initial plan is aimed at meeting the needs, analysis can be the basis for the development and growth of startups.
How to set up a startup
Starting a startup requires a good idea. Any business that can meet the needs or create better performance or trends in people’s daily lives can be a successful startup. Starting businesses with duplicate titles and structures cannot be in the category of startups. The start-up steps are as follows:
- Creating an idea
- Study and feasibility study
- Research and preparation of preliminary design
- Financial estimates and required expertise
- Providing financial infrastructure
- Formation of the executive team
- Determine the structure and set of instructions
Several successful startups
Among the hundreds of successful startups in our country, the following can be mentioned:
- SNAP (Car Request Service)
- Seafood (formerly fast-food – order food online)
- Wall (insert ads and requirements)
- Tello (Program Management and Strategy Service)
Ideation and provision of infrastructure
One of the most important steps in setting up a startup is to generate ideas and provide infrastructure. It is not possible to implement every idea for every team and the idea must be logical and workable. It is also important to provide the infrastructure to implement the idea. Financing and hiring experts are essential to forming a team.
A successful strategy for startups
For startups that do unique work, it is not possible to make accurate predictions. In order to be able to use a suitable strategy, the following set of solutions is suggested:
- Complete and comprehensive study and research
- Information analysis and status improvement
- Use of successful models and their generalization
- Using trial and error methods and A / B tests
- Get feedback from business audiences
- Implement items to meet ideals
Summary and Conclusion
Every business should be created and managed based on study and knowledge. In startups, in addition to the above, analysis and evaluation should be specified on the agenda. If you are planning to start a startup, we suggest you do it with a thorough and careful study. Because action without study will result in nothing but failure. Especially when a business is going to offer different and unique services and solutions.
Ulearna.com is a new startup